Ending for my Yoube vidz Ending for my Yoube vidz

Beaybox Battle Beaybox Battle

Made my faves!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Holy moly.....

There's only one thing I have to comment on and that is the awesome usage of your brain to come up with his ability to morph the ground. I thought that this was so damned unique!!

Moonkid Moonkid

It's 3:15....
I haven't seen a game quite like this. Totally taken by this one. I have no clue where to go or what to do but I don't seem to care! There's so much to look at and do. Well done dude..... well done. You have a cool brain~

MURDER MURDER

Whoa. This is a preeeeety neato idea but there's a shit ton of glitches. Interesting though!! I saw it as being really simple to master however. I got to the neverending walk like said below. Also, I noticed some sections where I didn't even get to see the new stabber before he got thrown out. Keep working on it man! This is a really awesome concept!

Ziva Ziva

Wow.... you made this game tricky. I'm still working through it.

Transcendent Awareness (demo) Transcendent Awareness (demo)

Totally amazing work! The vocals are good, the synth is good, the beats are synced well. Really can't find anything wrong with this song! You are doing things just fine sir. Glad to see your work. I only found you because of your psybient tag that is my own as well. Greetings and thanks for the great tunes.
~Ethril

Davidivov responds:

The Watchmen Cover The Watchmen Cover

Super Pleased! Epic job man

Fight For You (Dubstep) Fight For You (Dubstep)

I've never done a second review. This is pretty fucking epic. Straight up. Nice work man. I'm looking for better standards of my own music because of this piece.

bad hair bad hair

This would make one wicked tatoo!